الخميس، 29 يوليو 2010

Closing The Job Interview

"When I started?

This is to be aggressive as you can get at the end of the interview. And that resulted in the interview cycle, and may seem too aggressive, but some people think of as "close the sale." For some people it worked. For others, this approach may be convenient, or have a negative impact.

Whether you are aggressive, passive and polite, or somewhere in between, will depend on your personality, and the situation of the interview and the job demand.




Close PRO

Whatever your style or how you choose to terminate the interview, there are some key points to keep in mind.

1. Let your conversation with the right image for you. (Think of at least five skills or qualities that you want to remember after the interview.) Choose something "concrete." When you reply with "I have great communication skills, and I am a hard worker," do not stand out.

For example: "I have two skills that are clearly different but that define my personality, I am a very good pianist and the computer is an excellent man. 'I am known for my love of keyboards.

2. Ask if there was anything else it can provide. (References to basic information or samples?)

For example: "Is there any other information I can provide that would convince and I'm the right person for this task?"

3. State your interest in this post. (Sound interested to know what is the added value that can bring to this task.)

For example: "From what I've been telling me about this situation and what I know about your company and I know that I have the right mix of experience and training to obtain a value for this post. Based on the experience I can" ramp " quickly on board with projects within the first weeks. "

4. Ask the next step in this process. (Important for you to know the follow-up. Ask the date of the decision and, if possible).

For example: "I am interested to know what is the next step in the process and when the decision will be made for follow-up."

5. Learn how to contact them. (If you do not hear back, you must learn to communicate, and whether it will accept calls to check status).

For example: "I want to stay in touch and follow up with you in a week or two to see how the process works and where I am. As we prefer to communicate with you - e-mail or phone?"

Close the sale is important, but should be designed to close the position, your personality and how to conduct interviews and interview for '. In order to keep these things in mind and help you select Close, the situation is right for you.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق